If there is no stable organization in Italy we can offer the service of Fiscal Representation in order to properly manage VAT values.
This accounts for a VAT Code, dedicated administrative personnel and a bank account that serves the purpose of retrieving VAT values from Italian fiscal authority and remitting them to your company.
- Italian vendors will invoice to your company with Italian VAT
- ALPI will register the values of the invoice on its FR system
- You will invoice to your final customer with proper VAT code depending on the area of destination
- Your fiscal rep will then invoice the same amount to your company
- ALPI will register the selling invoice and values on its FR system
- ALPI submits proper reporting to the Italian fiscal authority:
- Intrastat declaration
- Spesometro (Italian legislation)
- VAT declaration
- VAT reimbursement declaration
- ALPI will issue a bank surety on your behalf to guarantee the value of the operation to the fiscal authority
- Once VAT reimbursement received from the Italian fiscal Authority, ALPI will reimburse you for the same amount